UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMNET INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE JULY 2018 MBA INTAKE:
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAMMES (MBA) (2 ½ YEARS PARTTIME)
- MBA - MANAGEMENT
- MBA - FINANCE
- MBA - ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- MBA - STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP
Applicants should have:
i. A good first degree with a 2.2 or better in any recognized discipline from an approved University.
ii. At least 5 'O' Levels including Mathematics and English Language.
iii. At least two years practical experience at Managerial, Administrative or Professional capacity.
The following documents must be attached to the application form: Birth certificate, National ID,
Certified Copies of Certificates and Transcripts, References and Personal statements.
NB: Lectures are held during weekends and public holidays and the programme commences in July
Application and further information
1. Application forms are available upon payment of a non-refundable application fee of US$20,00 for
Zimbabweans and US$70,00 for internationals.
2. Application fees to be deposited into UZ Account at any CBZ branch nationwide. Account No.
01120770100042. Bring a deposit slip for the application form.
3. The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 30 April 2018.
4. Applicants must also submit an online application form on www.emhare.ac.zw
5. Application forms should be obtained and forwarded to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Admissions) University of Zimbabwe
P O Box Mp167, Mount Pleasant, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: 04-333515, 303211 Ext 11116
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The University hours of business for the purchase of forms are as follows:
Monday to Thursday 0930 - 1230 Hours 1415 - 1530 Hours
Friday 0930 - 1230 Hours 1415 - 1500 Hours